Placing orders on the ZAPP TODAY App is simple and easy. With two different services, On-Demand and Multi-stop on our mobile app On-Demand deliveries are faster and from one pick up location to one delivery location. Whereas for the Multi-stop deliveries, it’s one pick-up location and from three to eight delivery locations. This is mainly focusing on our business partners that have multiple orders at a time. If you want to know how to place orders on demand, we have a short tutorial for it.
Step 1: Download App
- If you havn’t downloaded our app then please download it right now from our download page: www.zapp.today/download. If you have an account with us already, you can skip to Step 3.
Step 2: Register
- It’s as simple as login into any other mobile app, please fill in the form on the registration form and you will receive a verification code message.
Step 3: Tap On Multistop
- After you tap on the Multi-stop button, please note that all Multistop deliveries require from three to eight deliveries in one order. You can press ‘Continue’ on our notification.
Step 4: Select Pick Up Location
- Search for the pick up location or use our ‘Select Via Map’ feature to set the pick up location. After you have selected the address, you will be asked to to ‘Continue’ where you have to input the Sender’s Information.
- On this screen, you can also select the ‘Schedule’ feature to schedule your deliveries for later.
Step 5: Select Drop Location
- Search for the delivery location or use our ‘Select Via Map’ feature to set the delivery location. You will then be asked for the Recipient’s Information, where you can fill in the details so that our ZAPP Heroes can call the person while delivering.
Step 6: Delivery Details
- In this step, we require you to give us details of the package. This way, our drivers and staffs at the ZAPPHQ know what the package is and send the right driver for you.
- You need to fill in the following information:
- Package Details – description of the package
- Package Category
- Package Weight
- Package Size
- Package Amount (Optional) – Please state the amount in NPR if the driver has to collect cash while delivering your package.
Step 7: Add Drop Location
- You can tap on the ‘Add Drop Location’ on the screen to add another delivery location.
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 until you have placed all the deliveries. (Min 3 delivery locations and maximum of 8 delivery locations)
Step 8: Payment Page
- To make it easier, we have integrated eSewa directly on our app so you are able to pay for the deliveries.
- Choose either you would like to pay via eSewa or Cash.
- For deliveries charges for Multistop, only the sender option is available for the payment.
- Tap on the “ZAPP IT” button to place the delivery order.