Zappers, get ready to deliver with Zapp App the best courier service in the valley with On-Demand deliveries.
Introducing Zapp, an affordable and convenient way to pick and deliver packages fast and safely.
With Kathmandu being one of the most populated and metropolitan cities in the country, there is no better alternative way to deliver packages through traffic and save time, than using Zapp App.
Zapp Delivery Services gives users a reliable way to pick up and deliver things at the push of a button, through the app. Type in your destination address and you’ll have a Zapp driver in no time to pick up and deliver your package. You also have access to Zapp’s highly complimented customer service, all you have to do is DM or call us and we’ll be at your service right away. To place your orders with ZAPP all you have to do is download our app from www.zapp.today/download, register your account, and start to deliver.
WHAT IS ON-DEMAND DELIVERY?
ZAPP’s On-Demand service is the fastest way to deliver your packages within Kathmandu Valley. With On-Demand delivery, our customers are able to choose a pickup location and one delivery location. Once the order has been placed the driver will accept the order and come for the pickup. Once the package has been picked up, they will call the person at the delivery location and confirm the location.
Our customers who have placed the orders in the app are able to check the status of the delivery right from the app. Additionally, in the activity section, customers are able to check the history of their delivery orders with ZAPP.
HOW TO PLACE ORDERS
- Click on the On-Demand icon to request a new delivery.
- Click Select Pickup Location.
- Select the pickup location for the package to be picked.
- Fill in the necessary details then, click Continue.
- Click Select Drop Location after the pickup location process is completed. (This allows customers to select the drop location for the package to be delivered.)
- Now fill in the item Delivery details. Click Done to proceed.
- Fill in the Recipient’s Information, then click Continue to proceed further.
- Once everything is completed, click Continue for the payment process.
- Now choose either eSewa or Cash for the payment option. Paid By denotes the person that will pay the total delivery fare amount, who can either be the Recipient or the Sender.
- If customers are paying via an eSewa account, then customers need to sign in to their eSewa account and make the payment. After choosing payment mode, Click ZAPP IT to complete the process. And if cash, click on cash and click ZAPP IT.
- Zapp Rider will be dispatched after you’ve placed an order.